Tracheal T-Tube with Extra-Large External Branch
The Stening® Large T-Tube is provided with a special length that has a longer external branch.
The prolonged external branch reaches 72mm and responds to the requirement of the experts in segmental tracheal resection with termino-terminal anastomosis in difficult cases of patients with submerged trachea, due to pyro habit, obesity, short neck or its combinations.
The T-tube TML14R, with its external branch of 72 mm, increases the known advantages of the classical “T” devices.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- Subglottal stenosis.
- Laryngotracheal stenosis.
- After a tracheal resection and a termino-terminal anastomosis.
- Tracheal reconstruction.
- Larynx or trachea trauma.
- Conventional tracheal cannula substitution.
Those for the T-Tube in:
- Pyknic habit.
- Extreme obesity.
- Short neck.
- A combination of the ones above.